Monday, September 12, 2011

If you guys ever need a laugh...

Just have one of the documents for our Think Pieces be read aloud to you. If you aren't sure how to do that, then open the document (in this case I was trying it out with "The Silenced Dialogue"), click "View" and at the bottom of the menu it will say "Read Out Loud". Activate it, then have it read the whole document to you. I was laughing so hard at Microsoft Sam's voice that I couldn't even focus on what was being said. I don't know if any of you will find it as amusing as I did, but if you have anything like my sense of humor it will surely brighten up your day. Anyway, I'm looking forward to tomorrow's discussion! Have a great night and see y'all tomorrow!

1 comment:

Dr. Lesley Bogad said...

I don't know this trick but sometimes I use an app called Speak It! where you can chose different voices!